Benefits Of Ceramic Car Coating
There are countless advantages associated with creaming coating your car. Above them is the permanent protection of your car’s exterior surface. More benefits include:
- Our IGL ceramic coating covers and auto-heal the car surface in case of any scratch or damage. This is because it has self-healing abilities. Our ceramic coatings are rigid and flexible and offer a car surface protection hardness of 9H. This is incredible, and not even a chrome wrap can reach this level. Other car coatings in the industry only achieve Mohs of 2H to 5H. This means that your car coated with our liquid nano ceramic coating is immune to scratches from road debris, and its self-healing power is at its top performance.
- Our ceramic car wheel and caliper coating protect your alloy wheels from common issues like mineral rust and brake dust degrading your car.
- Keeps your car revitalized throughout the year. If road debris or any object scratches your car, you can easily get rid of the dents since the ceramic coating just needs a light polish to get rid of the scratches. Also, your car’s colour will never get pale or fade away because the IGL ceramic coating blocks harmful UV rays. Finally, the ceramic coating makes it easy to clean your car. This is because any dirt can’t bond with your car because the coating is hydrophobic. Cleaning just requires a soft piece of cloth, and your car will be clean and shiny as usual.
About Our Coatings
CERTIFIED IGL COATINGS SPECIALIST
igl coatings brings innovation and science to provide you with modern technology.
- All of igl ecoclean range of products are formulated to provide efficient and economical cleaning.
- igl coatings offers a variety of coatings for all vehicle surfaces.
- Durability of our coatings range in years, not months like traditional waxes or sealants.
- igl coatings bring a new level of ceramic coating automotive protection.
Certified IGL Coatings Installers
How Does Ceramic Coating Work?
Unlike regular ceramic paint, a glass coat provided by industry-leading brands like IGL COATINGS is comprised of highly durable nano-particles. This is important as once dry and fully cured, a vehicle coat will be fully rigid but also be able to expand and contract slightly in accordance with changes in environmental temperatures.
A ceramic coating on a vehicle, however, doesn’t just act as an extra shield against environmental pollutants such as bird droppings, smog, and car exhaust. Instead, specially formulated clear coat applications like IGL COATINGS, are also self-healing and fully self-cleaning.
Smarter Car Protection For Smarter Prevenative Maintenance
When painting a car body with a ceramic coating like IGL COATINGS, the solution initially looks and acts just like any other liquid. Because, however, of the nanoparticle composition of the ceramic glass coat applied, dirt will find it much harder to stick to a car body surface in much the same way that dirt and liquid do Teflon. What is more, when body surfaces are slightly knocked or scratched, ceramic nano particles will cluster together in order to self-heal areas where a clear coat has been compromised.
How Are Ceramic Coats Painted & Cured?
At Detailing Pro Shop in Toronto, the NANOPRO clear coats which we apply to vehicles can offer up to two years of paintwork protection. Even better, a NANOPRO coat will be fully resistant during that time to even abrasive detergents and brush strokes when cars are washed and/or more thoroughly detailed.
Of course, products like NANOPRO are widely commercially available. Applying a new clear ceramic coat, however, should always be undertaken by professionals. This is because prior to application, vehicle bodies need to be thoroughly cleaned, buffed, and wiped down with alcohol. After preparing a car body, NANOPRO and other ceramic glass coatings then need to be applied in layers, with any inconsistencies in layer thickness being immediately remedied by buffing areas with micro-fiber towels.
Seeing Is Believing
With NANOPRO, seeing really is believing. Even after 10 – 18 months, water will cascade off your vehicle bodywork in sheets which act like they aren’t even making contact with your vehicle surface. This being the case, don’t just take our word on what a NANOPRO clear coat can do for you. Call or contact Detailing Pro Shop and let us show you what kind of sheen your car is really capable of.