Where should you wrap a Tesla in GTA?Lou
Tesla Car Wrapping in Toronto
Teslas are among the top vehicles globally, and if you own one, you’re lucky. They have all the top desirable qualities anyone would want in their car. When you finally get one, it’s obvious that you’d want nothing to tamper with your car, not even a single scratch. There’s no better way to protect your Teslas exterior than to wrap it. Tesla exteriors are usually dull. The company seems to only have a handful of paint colors to choose from, or they don’t care too much about the looks. Most Tesla owners prefer covering their car with a wrap that transforms their vehicle’s look into something of their choosing. If you’re looking for Tesla wrap in GTA, we’ve made a Tesla wrapping guide for you to help you know why you need a wrap for your car, the different types of wraps for your Tesla, and how to do it right.
Why Should I Wrap My Tesla?
Tesla is a tuff car to get in a vehicle showroom ready to be bought on the spot. It’s no wonder that you can wait up to a year from when you made the order before it’s finally delivered to you. It’s hard and expensive enough to own a Tesla, and it’s only worth it if people can recognize your classic ride even before you tell them. If you don’t want people to mistake your Tesla with a regular Sedan on the road, you need to make a clear statement by making it look classic and unique. One sure way to do this is to customize its outer appearance with a wrap of your choosing. If you compare your unwrapped Tesla and a wrapped one, you’ll see as if your car is of lesser value. If you’re wondering why you should consider wrapping your Tesla, here are some reasons why:
- Tesla’s exterior is dull. Tesla is a supercar, and it needs to look like other cars of its caliber like the Lamborghini. You need to get a car wrap that catches the eye on the go and makes a statement.
- Tesla’s paint is very soft. This makes it less durable (2-3 years max) and prone to abrasion and easy scratching. You need to cover your Tesla with a durable and strong car wrap that can withstand abrasion and harsh weather for at least 5 to 7 years. Our car wraps have self-healing properties to offer scratch protection.
- Teslas has too much chrome on them. Chrome is hard, but, unfortunately, it’s also brittle. Though chrome covers may have looked nice on cars a few years ago, they are now out of fashion. We usually have to de-chrome most Teslas before installing a wrap on their exterior.
- A car wrap helps your Tesla repel environmental damages. Our car wraps can withstand any weather, no matter how harsh it is.
- Car-wrapping your Tesla makes cleaning easier. You don’t have to scour your car during cleaning, you can use a soft cloth with a bit of detergent, and your car will be clean.
- A car wrap helps your Tesla maintain a new and shiny look at all times.
- Saves you money. There are no exterior repairs or regular repainting. Our Tesla car wraps are strong and durable. Even when rock chips come hard on your Tesla’s coat and make a scratch, you only need to replace the damaged film and not repaint your car because the damage won’t reach your car paint.
Tesla Wrapping Services We Offer
We offer a wide range of Tesla car wrapping services, including:
- Chrome trim Blackout – We can de-chrome your Tesla car and wrap all the chrome trim in matte, black vinyl, Satin, or Gloss. Our experience enables us to finish the job quickly, and your Tesla will be fully wrapped in less than 3 days.
- Ceramic coating – You want your Tesla paint to last longer, so we offer you ceramic coating solutions that protect your paint for years and add more gloss.
- IGL coating – We are certified IGL coating installers. IGL coating is renowned for its hardness, flexibility, durability, and maintaining your car gloss at all times. Protect your car paint once and for all!
- Full vehicle wrap – We offer full colour change wrap that completely covers your Tesla with some classic dark-colored wrap. You get to choose your favourite color, and we install the wrap.
- 3M paint protection film – Save money on regular repainting by protecting your Tesla painting with a 3M paint protection film. We offer installation services on all Tesla models.
Types of Tesla Wraps we have
We offer a variety of Tesla wraps for all Tesla car models. They include:
- Vinyl Wrap (Full colour change)
- Paint Protection Film (PPF)
- Chrome trim wraps
- Interior dashboard wrap
- Ceramic Coating wrap
Where Should I Wrap a Tesla in Toronto?
Do you want to install PPF, customize and fully wrap your Tesla? Bring it to Detailing Pro Shop to get the quality service it deserves! Our highly-experienced technicians will install high-quality wraps on your Tesla for long-term paint protection and color changes. We offer you a variety of options to customize your Tesla wrap. They include:
- All car wrap types – Whether you’d like a Textured, Glossy, Satin, Matte, Color flip, or Pattern wrap on your Tesla, we got you covered!
- Renowned Brands – 3M, IGL, and more!
- All Colors – We have thousands of Tesla wrap colours to choose from! You can choose any wrap that pleases your eye, and we will install it on the spot.
- Custom Design Option – You can instruct us to create a unique car wrap for your Tesla with unique details and designs.
Why Choose us for your Tesla Wrap?
- Quick results—We won’t separate you from your car for long. We ensure minimal downtown while installing your vinyl or Satin wraps. Painting your Tesla could take weeks, but we only need a few hours to wrap your car, which is convenient for you.
- Tesla Car wraps for all budgets— We offer competitive pricing on our Tesla car wrapping services. Our solutions are cheaper than painting but will last longer.
- Easily Removable—Our Tesla wraps can be removed and changed easily without struggle or scratching the underlying car paint. In case the film is damaged by something, you can remove it and install a new one easily.
- Customized Tesla wrap solutions—All our Tesla car wraps can be completely customized with any images, colours, patterns, or messaging you can think of.